Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Last Day of School 2016-2017

Ralph went to bed tonight saying "Schools Out for Summer"  I tried to correct his grammar and he reminded me it was a song and then started singing it.  I was reciting it in my head earlier; the song that keeps gets passed down.

1st and 3rd grade has come to an end.   . . .more details coming . . .


My tradition had been to arrive at school just before the last bell so I could get a photo of someone leaving the school for the last time as a "x" grader.  Today the school had field day and was a bit off schedule.  As I walking towards Henry's door he was already outside.  So much for that tradition but he showed me where he wrote his name and happily sat down to get his photo taken.


Today's end of school celebration treat was a stop at Rita's.  Ralph had a cookies and cream frozen drink and Henry had a cotton candy italian ice.



The obligatory photos in front of the townhouse.  I still need to see how much each grew with the unofficial brick counting.





No comments: